Advanced Core Concepts is a growing company with a reputation for integrity and commitment to our customers. People choose Advanced Core Concepts because they want to be part of a valued team that makes a difference in the accomplishments of our company and our clients.
Advanced Core Concepts’ dedicated and innovative employees are the central reason for the success of the organization and why we are able to provide excellence in service and performance to our customers.
645 Tallulah Trail
Warner Robins, GA 31088
Email address (i.e. email@example.com)
Advanced Core Concepts’ employees are at the heart of our business, and therefore all eligible employees are provided with a comprehensive benefits package.
Pay and Benefits
- Benefits begin immediately upon hire for all plans
- Dependents are eligible for coverage with our plans
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Advanced Core Concepts offers a 401(k) retirement plan with voluntary employee deferral and company matching. The employee’s contribution will be made through a pre-tax payroll deduction. Employees are qualified to participate in the plan on the first day of the month following their hire date.
- Medical, Prescription, and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employees have the option to purchase long-term disability insurance.
Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Paid Time Off : Advanced Core Holdings offers competitive Paid Time Off. PTO can be used for vacation, sick or personal time off.
- Holidays : Eligible employees receive 10 paid holidays per year.
- Additional Leave Benefits : Advanced Core Holdings provides employees with leave for juror duties, military leave and qualified Family Medical Leaves or Absence.
Advanced Core Concepts provides Tuition and Certification reimbursement assistance benefits for career focused degree programs and job related course work through accredited colleges and universities.